Teeth Straighteningat Dentalcare Amersham
Dental braces, Amersham
More adult patients throughout Amersham, Buckinghamshire and beyond are getting their teeth straightened as they realise that braces are not what they used to be.
You no longer have to put up with crooked, protruding or unattractive teeth. Updates in technology and the different dental braces available have meant that there are more options to get your teeth straightened quickly, comfortably and affordably.
At Dentalcare Amersham we offer a variety of adult braces. Our professional team will meet with you to find out what you want to achieve and discuss with you the different types of braces available to straighten teeth. We will take a holistic approach to teeth straightening, and will consider your lifestyle, your general health as well as your dental health in order to make recommendations that are right for you.
Adult braces have come a long way in the last few years. Braces are now much more discreet, painless and treatment time has reduced.
At Dentalcare Amersham, we offer a variety of adult braces. The types of braces are shown below.
Different options for Teeth Straightening
Here is a brief overview of the types of teeth straightening options available here at Dentalcare Amersham. For more detail, don’t hesitate to book a consultation with our experienced team.
Benefits of Teeth Straightening
Getting your teeth straightened at Dentalcare Amersham means:
- You get the smile that you’ve always wanted – beautiful straight teeth
- Your self-esteem and happiness will get a big boost. You won’t be able to stop smiling and showing off your new look teeth
- Straight teeth are easier to keep clean. Crowded or crooked teeth are harder to brush properly causing a build-up of plaque and eventually tooth decay. They also become more stained
- You’ll get healthier gums. If teeth are too crowded or spaced out, gums can become red and inflamed which not only look unattractive but can lead to periodontal disease
- Your overall health will improve. Tooth decay and gum disease have proven links to your general health. Straight teeth will enable you to keep a better oral hygiene which will affect your general health
- Your bite will improve so eating and chewing will be more effective
- Your teeth will be straightened using a long-term holistic approach. We take into account your oral and general health and take a view on which treatment is best for you and your lifestyle
- You’ll get straight teeth quickly. Most of the available dental braces will straighten your teeth in months.
- Latest technology. We use the latest technology to ensure that your treatment is up to date in every development
- We offer interest free finance to help spread the cost giving you affordable teeth straightening
Book a consultation at Dentalcare Amersham and find out more about teeth straightening.