Cosmetic Dentistryat Dentalcare Amersham
Cosmetic dentist near me in Amersham
Cosmetic dentistry is no longer just about fixing a problem tooth or having a filling. Cosmetic dentistry now is also about improving the look of your teeth in order to enhance your entire appearance. Just as you might go to the hairdresser to get a new style, so too are more people getting cosmetic dental treatments to change their look.
Cosmetic dental treatments can be used to whiten, straighten, lighten, re-shape and completely change how your teeth look.
Whether you’re looking to correct a minor issue or want to transform your smile with a complete smile makeover, at Dentalcare Amersham we can help. Our friendly experienced team will talk to you about all of the cosmetic dentistry options and help guide you into which is best for you.
Cosmetic dental treatments at Dentalcare Amersham
At Dentalcare Amersham we offer a range of cosmetic dental treatments to solve a variety of problems as well as being used to enhance the appearance of your teeth.
Popular cosmetic dental treatments include:
Teeth whitening has become hugely popular in Amersham and throughout Buckinghamshire. This cosmetic dental treatment is an inexpensive and painless way to completely update your look.
White teeth look stunning and will boost your confidence as you smile more! We can either whiten your teeth at the surgery and gives you dazzling results in an hour, or you can have your teeth whitened at home. Whitening your teeth at home is more gradual but is a good option if you suffer with sensitive teeth. Both teeth whitening treatments are overseen by our professional cosmetic dentists and both will give you whiter, brighter teeth.
Dental veneers are thin strips of porcelain which are placed on to the front of your teeth to enhance their appearance. They are popular with patients throughout Buckinghamshire because the process is completely painless and does not take long to achieve. The treatment is also cost effective and will give you fabulous results.
Dental veneers can be used to disguise problems such as chips, cracks or very heavy stains. Veneers can also be used to disguise gaps in your teeth and can make short or small teeth that have been worn down through grinding or biting, appear longer.
Porcelian veneers are extremely durable, they won’t chip or stain and will last many years. They provide an extra layer of protection and will be colour matched to your own teeth so that they blend in naturally.
If you get a cavity in your tooth it will need to be repaired with a filling. White fillings have become more popular as patients from Buckinghamshire want something that will blend in with the rest of their teeth. Made from a composite material, white fillings are colour matched to the rest of your teeth. White fillings will seal cavities to prevent the tooth losing more strength and to prevent the spread of any infection and further decay.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can be used to improve your teeth, your smile and enhance your overall look.
Cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Greatly boost your self-confidence
- Be painless. Modern technology at our surgery means that we can carry out our cosmetic dental treatments quickly and painlessly
- Take minimal amount of time. Most of the cosmetic dental treatments that we offer are fast, with many treatments being completed in just one appointment time. The exceptions are teeth straightening and dental implants; but even these options have seen a huge reduction in treatment times in recent years
- Give you a stunning smile that you can be proud of
- Give you fast or instant results. Many cosmetic dental treatments will give you dazzling results on leaving the surgery
- Be cost-effective. Cosmetic dental treatments are an affordable way to update the look of your teeth. Our 0% finance and payment plans make this an even easier option
Book a consultation to find out more about the different cosmetic dentistry treatments available.